Sunday, January 6, 2013

Elf Antics: Day 13

This morning we found Dash with a present for us!



In his letter, he told us that last night he let Santa know we would be watching the Polar Express so he sent us something special that we couldn't open until after the movie. Everyone was so excited about the present and couldn't wait to open it!



After the movie, we sat down to open the gift from Santa. Inside, we found 22 bells from Santa's sleigh!



I have to say, these kids just melted my heart with their excitement over this. As we opened it, I picked up one bell and rang it for them. They all started cheering and yelling, "we can hear it! we believe!" everyone was very happy to hear that I also could hear it ring.

I feel so blessed to be able to spend each day with each of your children. They have such sweet hearts and make me smile every day. It has been such a joy to celebrate this holiday season with them. It really is true that the holiday spirit is held in the hearts of children.

No comments:

Post a Comment